Virtual Networking Events In 3D
Build your own 3D environments without coding skills
Integrate your own
Customise your virtual environment with ease
Platform for Hybrid Online Events
+ Learn More
E-Learning Software Platform
Online Community & Virtual Networking events
Foster a sense of community thanks to our online community platform features. Make opportunities for human connection, meeting people where they are, both geographically and mentally. Obtain immediate feedback.
Engage the audience of your virtual networking events with powerful collaboration features and serve exclusive guests at banking or marketing events.
Analytics & Reports
Real-time event analytics
Access analytics reports to measure your online event success and impact on ROI. Track key event metrics like engagement, networking, session involvement, etc. to make informed decisions for your next virtual event, including insights for content creation that attendees will value.
We have created our online virtual event software with inter-active features.
Need a custom feature? Contact us to get it done.
Analytics & Reports
One To One & Group Calls
Social Media Wall
+ Show More
We designed our hybrid events platform with adaptability and agility in mind, allowing simple and quick integration with the most popular video communication apps.
Also for convenience and speed, you can easily login with Single sign-on (SSO) using popular accounts.
1.6 Millionen +
+ Read more
Healthcare Training Solutions The only thing that remains constant in a world where everything else changes so rapidly...
Best LMS for Healthcare A learning management system for healthcare is useless if it fails to provide your healthcare...
There is a wide range of virtual networking ideas that companies can choose from. It is important to select an idea...
Marketing an online event is one of the most important parts of planning an online event. There are several ways to...
A virtual online event enables you to have an event that takes place in virtual space. Virtual online events are an...
What are the best elearning platforms and why should you care? The global elearning market, according to Forbes, will...
What are virtual networking events?
The concept of networking is often unclear; it conjures up images of meeting rooms filled with people clinging to various ways to engage in meaningful conversations with strangers. In fact, “networking” is just a more elegant way to describe the relationship-building process. Its primary purpose is to create meaningful relationships that bring value to those involved over the long term. It translates into:
- Create and nurture meaningful professional relationships
- Share knowledge
- Keep up to date with industry trends
- Discuss the content of the event
- Find new opportunities or discover new talents
- Collaborate to discover new ideas
In the world of meetings and events, virtual networking events can be a great way to develop relationships with new suppliers and industry experts: all professionals, therefore who could be excellent contacts for you or your clients during your future planning needs.
How to host a virtual networking event?
Involve your customers with an virtual networking event. Here are the key steps to host a winning one:
- Choosing the right virtual networking platform for an online event – When the audience becomes virtual, it changes everything you have to think about. For example, the size of the audience will no longer depend on those the venue but on the digital platform you choose to use.
- Include and entertain – Being able to intercept users who want to participate in your online networking event means making sure to propose interesting, inclusive content capable of generating a sense of community and interactive participation.
- Plan and promote – According to some studies, registrations for an online event tend to increase two to three weeks before the start date. Keep this in mind to plan every detail and bring your promotion strategy to life.
- Prevent technical problems – Even if you are not organizing a real “physical” event, this does not mean that there can be no setbacks. Even virtual events can generate small or large technical problems.
How to promote virtual events?
Here are some possible actions to better promote your virtual event:
- Co-hosts the virtual event with another company
- Create a compelling landing page
- Sponsor your landing page on Google
- Promote your virtual event on social media pages
- Showcase your virtual event on your website with a slide-in CTA
- Send an e-mail to your contact list
- Create hype on social media
- Offer an incentive to those who register for the event
- Provide your live virtual event as an on-demand resource
How to make virtual events more engaging?
Interactive virtual events have become a place where people network, connect with like-minded people and gain knowledge. Including interactivity is certainly an engaging and fun way to add a personalized touch to the event.
- Create quizzes and questionnaires: Help your virtual audience get more information on topics and speakers, allowing them to ask and answer questions before, during and after the event.
- Encourage voting at virtual events: Engage your audience by creating fun live polls.
- Create a fun learning experience: In addition, to live surveys, questionnaires and assessments, it’s always fun to learn through text and picture assignments.
- Create memories with the interactive virtual events platform: Why not create souvenirs from the event and entertain your audience even more?
- Communication: Enable real-time chat between attendees and organizers.
- Networking on interactive or virtual events: Networking is becoming increasingly important for the events industry.